Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Still want a Toddler one day?

Setting the scene: Quiet toddlers (warning sign number one). Hubby and I watching TV, and surfing our perspective internet sites.

Beth: Boy I like building sand castles
Daddy: (Neither of us looking up )Oh yea? You like sandcastles eh?
Beth: yup, so squishy, I like the wet bits
Daddy: (still not looking up) So fun isn't it? Wait-what wet bits?
Beth: mmm its Crunchy.
Daddy:  GET OUT OF THERE, THATS POOP AND PEE. GO WASH YOUR HANDS NOW.
Beth: NO, NO I WILL NEVER WASH MY HANDS STOP IT. NEVER EVER.  

Daddy advances on the little lady, she backs up-and lets out a blood curdling scream. 
"NO YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELING, NO STOP IT I WON'T WASH NOTHING, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. STOP HITTING ME SO HARD (he was NOT hitting her, he was wiping her hands with a cloth at this point) NO DON'T YOU EVER DARE! PUT ME DOWN, I DO MY OWN SELF FATHER." 

I'm laughing so hard, I'm of absolutely no use to any one-ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment