Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Almost 2 weeks in.

Well its been 12 days since I just up and changed everything. As it turns out I have a weakness for cheese pizza-so I'm not going to let that bother me. I've had pizza one more time since my last spaz attack. But absolutely no meat. 1 day a week I'm going to splurge my face off to prevent complete and total melt down.

Something has happened that I wasn't expecting-well many things. A week ago I started breaking out like a teenager right before the big prom, date, test.  All at the same time-I've had a grand total of 6 pimples my whole life, so this was a bit of a freak out. Turns out, your body gets rid of the crap in your system through your skin. Isn't that lovely?

I'm not starving to death between meals any more. However, I'm still learning on how to keep full enough so I don't hit "hangry".  My dining out spending has plummeted.  Its very hard to guarantee no animal products when  you're out and about.

The scariest, most unbelievable of all. I have enough energy to start working out. I WANT to. My body is SCREAMING, for a challenge.  So I'm terrified, do I wait until I have the eating right thing down? or do I just go for it? What do I start with? When one has spent the last 7 years being fat and lazy-you forget these things.

Any suggestions?

By the way I'm making this for dinner-doesn't it look AMAZING?!

No comments:

Post a Comment